Wednesday, May 9, 2007

'Beedi' - English Translation

The following is the English translation of the hit song 'Beedi Jalaile' from the hindi movie 'Omkara'
got it from my director... here it goes...

No Quilt in sight
This cold breeze arouses the hell out of me
Its best to share somebody's quilt
Go borrow heat from the next fellow's oven
Light your fags with the heat of my bossom

Its burning up inside me!
Let smoke not slip out of your lips
The world's smoked out already.
No crime's been charged
Why do I still feel sentenced to death?
Haul me to your court one afternoon.
Handcuff me with my anklets.
Haul me up in the afternoon.
Sentence me.
Punish me severely.
Light your stoves with the heat of my bossom.

Its burning up inside me!
No Knife's sharp enough to match your nibbles.
The way you leave your teeth marks behind..
Farmers could forget how to hack their crops
Would you settle down with a brute like this?
Nobody watned me.
Nobody woke me up.
Suddenly you come into my quilt
Impressing me with your clove breath
Burn your coals with the heat of my bossom

Its burning up inside me!
Its best to share somebody's quilt.
Go borrow hear from the next fellow's oven..

man cant stop laughing!!!!
-andy

1 comment:

Pinksocks said...

hahahahahaha...its awesome.......loved it....sorry for not writing in.....college aane do bas...